Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We live because of what ?


No offence in this post but one of my friend just wrote this in his blog :

" What is the purpose for us to live ? We should live for Happiness , Work for Happiness , so the conclusion was We were BORN for Happiness  "

I am not very agree with this topic , we doesn't live because of Happiness , we are not working because of Happiness and we are DEFINATELY NOT BORN because of Happiness.

Another friend of mine said that :
" Money is the thing that can make you happy , but I don't think that money is very important for us , as long we still alive , we can earn the money back  , so please don't be to moneylicious "

I am totally not agree with this , how can you say money is not VERY IMPORTANT ? Let me ask you guys , will you survive if you dint have $$$ ? Will you able to have a delicious meal if you did not have $$$ ? Will you able to earn the money back if you did not have any money to eat , to buy a transport , or even to buy a home ? and what the hell is " Moneylicious " ?

Money 

According to me , Money is VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT , money is the thing that all mankind want , and money is the thing that can give you anything INCLUDING happiness.

*Look at the picture below

Money guy

Why do I say that ? If you got money , you can buy any shit you want , if you have money , you can live without any worries , if you got money , you can do anything you want .

  money-room_flat

As you can see , everything need money , so why is money " not very important " ?

About the first friend who say :

" What is the purpose for us to live ? We should live for Happiness , Work for Happiness , so the conclusion was We were BORN for Happiness  "

I would like to change it to :

" The purpose we live is because of MONEY , We live because of  Money , We work because of Money , We BORN because of MONEY ! "

or I should say it in a better way :

" The purpose we live for is Study , We Study because of  living , We Study to work , We Born because of Study and WE STUDY BECAUSE OF MONEY ! "

In the conclusion , we study for money too , please don't tell me that you study to gain knowledge and you want to study because you are interested in studies .

That's a joke , by the way , if you study to gain knowledge , then please ask yourself , WHY YOU WANT TO HAVE PLENTY OF KNOWLEDGE ? 

knowledge

Because you want to earn MORE MONEY by using MORE KNOWLEDGE that you have that gives you MORE ADVANTAGES.

So please please please don't ever and never tell me that money is not Important if you did not get hungry before. ( I mean have no food to eat when you search the house and you dint have money to buy any food from outside ) If you think that money is not important and can earn back by your ability , please give me all your money and go earn back the amount you gave me.

03-PS15-4~Happiness-Posters

And about the Happiness mentioned , we should not discuss about that at this moment because we are not qualified , we should talk that after we are able to live ourselves and have plenty of $$$.

 

End of this post and I hope that you guys will agree with me , thanks for viewing and I accept any comments from you guys , appreciate it very much , Thanks.

0 comments:

 

Hello

Alvin . LeShen's Blog © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez