Sunday, August 24, 2008

Virus , Spyware FUCK OFF !


Seriously , I cant stand with these spyware and virus , they reached my limit  ! I just enter my friendster site after receiving an "Emergency" mail , then everything changed.... spyware

At first , my desktop changed , everything changed , screensavers also changed.

It shows something that call me to install "theirs" anti-virus ,

asdasdasda

When I check my setting , the properties all changed , the " Screensavers " tab and others all gone , I cant even customize my appearance , WTF !?

Now , my computer is getting slower and slower , the only way , REFORMAT.....

I hate these virus and spyware , I hope those who create these , GO TO HELL and BE A COMPUTER NEXT LIFE , SO THAT YOU WILL BE ATTACKED BY THE VIRUS OR SPYWARE YOU CREATED !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To le shen,

I am Cikgu Saw, just to inform you that your family affair has begin to pour onto me. I don't know what happen in your family life, i think is complicated, and your mom rung me up many times, screaming on the phone. I hope you could solve your problem ASAP.

Pls kindly understand that your family issue has nothing to do with me. All i want to do is just send you to Cambridge ESOL for free. Pls kindly take note.

Thank you

Alvin Lee on August 28, 2008 at 3:23 AM said...

i will Fix it , if i could...

 

Hello

Alvin . LeShen's Blog © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez