Saturday, August 2, 2008

Chung Ling Annual Dinner 2008


Today is Chung Ling's Discipline Board Annual Dinner , we have our dinner at Hai Li Restaurant.

I went to Gurney with Ming Sheng them and take a ride in Timothy's car to Komtar.

watches 001

Me and Xiao Tian met Nicholas and Shang Han there.

watches 003

Hai Li ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

watches 011

They are the one that tick our name ! Anonymous , Joshua & Yi Xiang.

watches 012

Lucky Draw ? Crap ...

I have no luck on it , so i decided to throw inside the ...

watches 020

....the Lucky Draw box , LOL.

watches 014

" WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT HUH ? WANNA TRY SOME MONKEY FIST !?!? "

watches 013 

I also bought a Gatsby " Oil Clear Sheet " when I at Gurney .

watches 008

The colour of the " Oil Clear Sheet " 's box is the same as mine , lol.

watches 010

A view from Komtar 59 floor.

watches 006 watches 007

Nicholas bought this game for just RM 15 !! ( its not pirated )

watches 004

 

watches 005

Hu Chi ! I'm loving it !

watches 018

Chicken Bone ? This bone is specially dedicated to Prefect ( Dog ).

watches 019

The " Destruction" of  HUMAN !

watches 024

watches 023

From this picture , I know that I am shorter than Kelvin

watches 026

But from this , we are same height , haha.

watches 028

I know that some of my picture is not related to the topic , but I tried my best to take photo , lol.

I will try better next time , haha.

0 comments:

 

Hello

Alvin . LeShen's Blog © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez