Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Chung Ling Under 15 Soccer Team


CLHS FC 2

Chung Ling Under 15 Soccer Team is one of the " best " team in Malaysia Penang.

We win lose Al-Mashur and MBS by 0-9 and 3-6.

And the worst of all , I am the best player of the team in the 1st match with Al-Mashur .

That's true , our coach -- Cikgu Sawary told all of us about that , but my team lost 9 goals that match and I was the Defender at that match.

When Sawary told all of us about this , I am just thinking like

" wtf ? he is now insulting me or really praise me ? "

Besides that , at another match when we play against MBS , the same problem appears but somehow our miracle striker manage to score back 3 goals ( The first and the last 3 goals) for our team so that we no need to take an egg go home.

So please , don't ever think that CLHS is good in everything ( Studies , Sports , etc etc ) , some parts of them was not perfect and yet they are acting it like nothing.

0 comments:

 

Hello

Alvin . LeShen's Blog © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez