Thursday, August 28, 2008

I bought a New Pendrive


I bought a Kingston Pendrive when I took my pc to reformat , it cost me RM 40 , but the design quite nice , it is stylist , COOL !Picture 001

Pinkish purple , with cool shiny cover , COOL  !

Picture 002Picture 004 Picture 005Please don't compare it with the old Kingston Pendrive , its TOTALLY DIFFERENT !Picture 016

Old and not shiny ....

Picture 011 Picture 012

Lets compare those 2 pendrive with this Bluetooth , I think that this Bluetooth design is better then the OLD Kingston pendrive  .Picture 015 Picture 013 Picture 014

At last , I chose the New Kingston , its Stylist , XD 

Picture 006

Purchase it at Compusonic at Jalan Tan Sri Teh Ewe Lim or IT Bay at Queensbaymall for just RM40 , while stock last and terms and condition apply , Haha.

0 comments:

 

Hello

Alvin . LeShen's Blog © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez