Saturday, July 26, 2008

A new hair cut


Well , nothing much happened today , i just had a hair cut at Hydro Hair Dressing that located in front of my house. The price was RM 15 for cut and wash.

At first , i am not planning to have a cut at there but my mom is nagging about my hair , SWEAT !

The hairstylist that cut my hair was Derrick , i met him before at the old Hydro Hair Salon at Desa Green , he is kind a " cute ". LOL !

Make it short , this is the changes of my hair:

4 Months ago 2 Months ago

Now !
It is short , but nice.
Its better then LogicXiang's hair , HAHAHAHA !
For more information about LogicXiang ,
kindly visit here www.logicxiangfantastica.blogspot.com




4 comments:

KOKahKOK on August 10, 2008 at 6:06 PM said...

ok la....wei cheap neh RM 15 cut n wash....i cut nia d rm 20!

Alvin Lee on September 5, 2008 at 9:07 AM said...

I student ok ....

Jumie Samsudin on February 18, 2009 at 6:40 PM said...

Hai Alvin,

U from Kg baru Penang isit? I pun ternampak this salon this morning. And thinking of visiting the salon this coming weekend. nak buat rambut maa....

Anyway thanks...

Anonymous said...

Is Derrick just a stylist? Has the price increased? Seriously, there's not much changes on your hair before and after. You just trim?

 

Hello

Alvin . LeShen's Blog © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez