Monday, July 28, 2008

Chung Ling Alumnus Day


Yesterday was Chung Ling Alumnus Day !

My grandfather brought me there since our house was so near to the school .

When I reach there , I saw many people .

watches 002

The OPENING CEREMONY !

watches 001

The balloon that represent the CLHS alumnus.

watches 003

Its time for the CLHS Hua Yue to perform.

They perform 2 song which I don't even heard about them.

watches 007watches 004

After that was the time for another Hua Yue to perform !

They played "Mo Li Hua" & "Ai Zai Wo Xing Li"

watches 008

His name was Chun Jue , which is the Guitar Man !

watches 009

I also found a interesting guy , he kept blocking my view when I wanted to capture some photo , really an idiot !

watches 005

Its time to eat , but it was hard to "get" the food ....

watches 016

Who is him ? Wakakaka

watches 014

This woman was very busy until she dint even notice that ...

watches 017

Her Char Koay Teow became CharCoal Teow...

watches 018

I dint eat much on that day , i just have a CurryMee as my dinner...

watches 011

Enough for this post , lack of photo ( Cacat Canon Ixus 60 )

And thanks Kenny for introducing Windows Live Writer for me so that I no need to spend 3 hour to post ....... SWT !

kindly visit his blog. Thanks

1 comments:

Chester on July 30, 2008 at 2:03 AM said...

HapiBlogging to you my friend! Have a nice day!

 

Hello

Alvin . LeShen's Blog © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez