Monday, July 14, 2008

My Favourite English Artist and Song


Recently , i am running out of idea to write a new post , so i decided to share the thing i like as the title shown.

Hope you all like it ! ^^..

Kindly go download and hear it , you will sure addicted to it.

1. Tattoo
2. No Air ft. Chris Brown

1. Bleeding Love
2. Better In Time

1. I'm not missing you
2. More To Live

1. You're Beautiful
2. High
3. Goodbye My Lover

1. Makes Me Wonder
2. She Will Be Loved
3. Wake Up Call
4. Wont Go Home Without You

1. With You
2. Say Goodbye
3. Kiss Kiss
4. No Air ft. Jordin Sparks

1. So Sick
2. Closer
3. Hate That I Love You ft Rihanna
4. Stay
5. Because of You

1. Far Away
2. Photograph
3. Rockstar
4. Someday
5. Savin' Me

1. Hot
2. Kept Holding On
3. My Happy Ending
4. Complicated
5. When You're Gone

1. Goes Around
2. My Love
3. Sexy Back
4. Cry Me A River
5. Senorita
6. 4 Minutes ft. Madonna

1. Leavin'
2. Because You Live
3. Beautiful Soul
4. Why Don't You Kiss Her
5. Just So You Know
6. The Best Day In My Life


1. Hate That I Love You ft Ne-Yo
2. Shut Up and Drive
3. Rehab
4. Good Girl Gone Bad
5. Say It
6. Take A Bow
7. Question Existing
8. Disturbia
9. Just Disturbia ft. Lady GaGa
10. Don't Stop The Music

1.What You Got ft. Colby O' Dennis
2. Lonely
3. I Wanna Love You
4. Bartender ft T-Pain
5. Don't Matter
6. Smack That
7. Never Took The Time
8. Mama Africa
9. I Can't Wait
10. Sorry Blame It On Me
11. Locke'd Up
12. Dangerous
13. Hypnotized

The Winner is AKON !
I am his die hard fans , haha.

0 comments:

 

Hello

Alvin . LeShen's Blog © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez