Monday, May 5, 2008

My birthday


5th of MAY !
What special event ? My Birthday !

I started my day at school , arghh , Boring school day (normal day).
My friend is starting to wishing me with "Happy Birthday!","Sheng Ri Kuai Le" etc etc.
just normal , LOL.

After i went home , I go Cyber Cafe with my friend (i think is about 3 weeks ago is the last time i went to CC) , until 5.30 p.m. my family and i went out for a dinner.

*note : Above story are damd boring , you can skip it and read this at the bottom.

The party STARTS ! (its not a party actually, just some celebration with my families)

Me and my cake , nice ? (steam eye , LOL)


Me and my mom of course , xD ~ ~



This person , so familiar and handsome


And here is some video took during singing the birthday song , its kind a weird. LOL

(link is not available , edit later)

Hmm....someone is asking me that where is my present ?

not yet buy ... LOL ...
planning for a watch.

i will show it later okay ?

see you guys later.

2 comments:

Stella Lee on May 5, 2008 at 8:58 AM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALVIN LEE LE SHEN~~
hahaha ;)
get older liaooo...........
BE A GOOD BOY~
lol ;p
Happy bday laaa...

I wana sms u..but yr hp num changed rite?..i dun have yr num

Fredrick on May 7, 2008 at 8:35 AM said...

happy bday i dono how link

 

Hello

Alvin . LeShen's Blog © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez