Sunday, May 18, 2008

My new watch !


About the last post that i said i will show you guys my birthday present:
This is my new watch , G-7700 LV


Is it nice ? Beautiful ? I bought it at the price of RM280 (after discount)
After some "little research" , this watch is not appear in G-Shock official website , i just can found it at some others website , maybe is outdated ? LOL

So so so so nice when wear it on my hand , seems like i am the only one that deserve to wear this , xD ~ ~ ~

After some "research" i found that my this watch also have lover collection , wow ! i was SHOCK!

Want to know more information about this watch , go to your search engine and type "G 7700 LV" , you will get your answer.

There is also some others G-Shock watches that i want to recommend, you can do a search at G-Shock official website , the label for the watches is "Ana-digi" , search it yourself , i wont give out any link anymore , its kind a scary when we know the "POWER" of internet.

So, i've decided not to give out any link anymore , for me and my family's safety, and one more , try not to promote anything without getting people's permission ,is better if we don't promote anything although we get permission from someone, especially on the NET , its kinda a scary after my teacher told me.

Is enough for this post , see ya next time , and please remember the thing at above and :

VISIT MY BLOG EVERYDAY , I WILL UPDATE ALL THE TIME !

1 comments:

Jac on May 20, 2008 at 5:37 AM said...

wow
happie belated bday^^
haha

 

Hello

Alvin . LeShen's Blog © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez