Wednesday, April 30, 2008

About the PREVIEW "2 person that affects me alot in life"


The first people , Dennis Saw(sorry,picture is not available) , which is my tution teacher .
He is quite serious , but he will be funny sometimes.
I am with him since i am standard 4 , now i am Form 3.(WOW quite long time)

I first saw him coming to the class with another Malay teacher. He was her assistant then. He was suppose to replace the teacher when she was gone.
At the beginning we played games and told us jokes. When our Malay teacher was gone, he replace her and became our Bahasa Malaysia teacher.

One day, I was asked to the library. He invited me to join his tuition class. The first day of tuition, me and 3 other friends were in his old car. He drove us to the centre. It was hot and crampy little old car.
Not for long, Cikgu Saw changed his old car to a van. After years of hardwork I finally took my UPSR Examination. I obtained 6 distinction for my UPSR Examination. When I was young I was scolded by Cikgu Saw for using many vulgar words.

Learning with SayPBS makes me feel energetic. I am always full of power to succeed.
Time flies, I am taking my PMR Examination at the end of the year, he still teaches, guides and advices me about my studies and life.
I learned a lot of things from him and I owe my success to him. Thank you. SayPBS, indeed the place where I grew up and learn.

Finally , i wish to thanks my teacher , Thank you sir , you've change me alot . More than that.

Here's the link to his website , www.saypbs.com or www.saypbs.blogspot.com

who is the next ?
will it be you ?
wait and see , see you guys later.

2 comments:

Fredrick on May 4, 2008 at 5:43 AM said...

y pic not available le

E.L. said...

y no picture? every friday go what. Scared to take picture?

 

Hello

Alvin . LeShen's Blog © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez