Saturday, May 24, 2008

The second day in Singapore


Yeepeeee ~ ~ ~ ~
I found a card reader instead a cable for my camera , LOL.
I admit that i am lazy to take photo sometimes, haha.
We took our breakfast at 888 cafe near my aunt's house.
I took some of these photo when my cute cousin eat her noodle.

After that i went to Vista Point with my uncle.
Is kinda boring there so i dint took any photo.

About 1 hour later,we went home again and my uncle and auntie is preparing for the dinner.
While waithing them to prepare the dinner , me and my another auntie and my cute cousin went to Sun Plaze for a walk , i bought a present for my friend at there , she is the first people that received "imported" present.

Here is the main door of the plaza.

Dinner time !!
The food was nice , absolutely GREAT.
Who is he ? Our chef , Mr.Robyn.
After having the dinner , i went to the pasar malam and i bought a fake Nike slim beg for 18 Sing Dolar.
*its fake.

Arghh, i am kinda lazy now to make this post to be more interesting because i am using a "cacated" keyboard.
Lets see the picture.

End of the post , going to sleep ~ ~ ~

0 comments:

 

Hello

Alvin . LeShen's Blog © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez