Monday, April 21, 2008

Is really so nice to "fall in love" ?


You can say that i am Crazy , but please dont say that i am Desperate.

Some of my friends call me to "find" a girl-friend so that i wont be so "lonely" , Oh my god , are they crazy ? or just kept wondering that why i dont want to have one ?

They tell me that having a girl-friend is fun , but i dont think so .
I am thinking that what is my friend thinking , some of my friend can have 5~8 "girl-friends" at the same time , but at the end they just choose 1 of them to be his "girl-friend" and just leave the others alone , they think that the others girls is what ? spare tyres ?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Is kind a funny sometimes , some people would think that "love" is sweet like the picture above , ya its true when you are fall in love with someone , but when some problem came out , the taste of love is not sweet anymore , it turns bitter.

Just like my friend , Maxxus Gxxi , he have plenty of "girl-friends" and one of my best friend is in his "list" , but he dint chose her at the end .

Now my Maxxus Gxxi was hated by my friend , she mean it.

and please see the picture above , many boys thinks like that (except me of course)
for the girl , she think that a LOVE is a LOVE , but for the boy , a LOVE is not a LOVE , is something else.

Love ? Couple ? Sex ?
Not suitable for our age.

:)

2 comments:

Stella Lee on April 23, 2008 at 2:16 AM said...

hello..how many blogs u have ahh?...
is good u think that way~~
Concentrate in yr PMR...
GOOD LUCK and ALL THE BEST~~~

Alvin Lee on April 26, 2008 at 5:00 AM said...

lolx...
i deleate my previous blog due to some stupid hacker problems...
XD

 

Hello

Alvin . LeShen's Blog © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez