Friday, June 6, 2008

Too many option ?


This will be a long post that full of words and without any picture.

Cikgu Saw told me these , " You are a smart kid , You are potential , but you are not consistent enough , there is too much option around you and makes you blind blindfolded , you must set a target and head towards the target. "

Actually , i am not very understood the meaning of " there is too much option around you and makes you blindfolded ". What this means ? Stop playing too much games ? Stop blogging so much ? Stop doing the things that is not necessary and do the work like Studying , revisions etc etc ?

I am not piss =.=' , i just want to ask what is the meaning of OPTION , what does it means ?
The only conclusion i know is " Stop doing the things that is not necessary and do the work like Studying , revisions etc etc "

Or , i followed the wrong order , just like teenager is suppose to STUDY , but not go out and WORK for the bloody 2 thousand.Maybe now i am playing in the wrong time and i should study , is this the meaning of " OPTION that makes you blindfolded " ?

Conclusion : Although i am not very understood with the advise that Cikgu Saw gave , but i just know 1 thing , now is the time for study and not to play , i think this is the only thing that he want to tell me , right ? (i think most of you agree)

Another Conclusion : I am human , you are human , Human always know where they did wrong BUT they never change it , right ? Ask yourself , what habits or things that you know is wrong and you want to change it but you " CANT " ?Just like me , i know that playing with computer everyday is wrong , but i " cant " change the habit of online 5~8 hours a day (not everyday , school day is about 2~4 hours , but that is enough to cause me to flunk my exam ).

Another Topic :
Cikgu Saw told me that i am very " obeying " , that i listen to everything that he told me and took the advice that he gave me.
I dint feel like very excited when i heard this or proud , because i don't simply take advise from people , I only take from those that is reliable , knowledgeable , intelligent , good attitude and successful.

If you are like a piece of shit or you are trying to give me any advice about certain thing that you are not qualified , I won't give a damn about it and i will just call you to f**k off.

Thats me :)

Cikgu Saw is the one that whatever advise he gave , i will follow it and hear it (i will " filter " first)

Thanks for viewing my blog and read this post until here , give a clap to yourself that you made it , LOL.

and please , don't try to say that my blog is too " fake " or too " meaningless " or just for " show off your life " , this is how usually people use blog that the way is wrong , but i make this blog as my diary , online diary , and i want to share my " diary " with all of you , Tak Syok can don't view my blog , stop POLLUTING my blog.

End of the post.

0 comments:

 

Hello

Alvin . LeShen's Blog © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez