Monday, June 23, 2008

" The Lost Post "


Beautiful ? Cool ? Nice ?
Haha , captured by me ( The Brilliant Alvin ) , I get it when i am on the road back from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur ( not my home sweet home , i am living in Penang , xD )


You know i used what camera to get this photo ? and where i get this photo ?
I used a Canon Ixus 60 and i am capturing this in a MOVING CAR which at the speed of about 100 ~ 130 km per hour. ( Call me PRO , xD )

Who are them ? Mysterious E.T from outer space ?
NO ! they are not , they are my grandparents....... =.='


We had a great great dinner that night , all the food was delicious ...








I am still missing my crab.....
THE FAKE SHARK FIN ! ( Not shark fin la , is Taufu and some sauce that taste like shark fin , =.=' )




and my lovely LALA ! ( Shellfish or clamp ? )



OH NO ! My favorite ! Crab ! Crab with curry ! ( Why they dint sell Crab with Marmaik , the black sos that used to cook porridge , xD )



Last one !
The Mackerel ! Look at it .......... ( seems like being ate by someone =.=')


My weight added 5kg after eating that meal , haha.

Seems like this post is only about food...

Then is the time to know my house , " Mr. Desa Gemilang " ... xD
My house name was Mr.Desa Gemilang , " he " is very huge in size , " he " have great " height " and " weight " ..... Haha
Views from my house ....






Oh Gosh ! The DRAIN ! It stinks , luckily the smell did not reach my house , " They " have no dare to come my house , xD



Who is him ? Let you guess..... ( For the one that don't know him after making some Brain Research , he/she can go to hospital to make a brain surgery , Haha )


End of the post , I will update more next time. ( Getting lazy and lazy and lazy ............ )

0 comments:

 

Hello

Alvin . LeShen's Blog © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez