Friday, October 3, 2008

Searching fo HELP


Although this blog is SHUT
but I'm looking for a LAYOUT DESIGNER.


I will write all my detail here ya , for any designer that can help me , please email me at Alvinlee_thegreat@hotmail.com.

My layout :
1) 3 Column


2) I would like to have a "Short Talk" box like www.kennysia.com do


3) I would like to have a WHITE BACKGROUND with BLACK FONT


4) I would like to have a COMMENT BOX that NOT SAME AS
BLOGSPOT
that readers dont need to sign in with any GMAIL account or an URL , they can JUST POST A COMMENT BY ENTER THEIR NAME


5) I would like to have a HEADER with MY BLOG NAME AND MY SLOGAN (is it slogan ? )


Anyone that can help me , PLEASE EMAIL ME @
Alvinlee_thegreat@hotmail.com


THANKS !

0 comments:

 

Hello

Alvin . LeShen's Blog © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez